Our specialists are highly-qualified from prestigious institutions around the world. Their vast medical wisdom coupled with years of practise and experience in varied fields, makes them an asset to our hospital.
Dr. Nabil Mitry, FRCS
Specialist Urologist and General Surgeon
Founder and Owner of British Urology Day Surgical Centre
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.With extensive experience in his field, Mitry started at King Faisal University in Saudi Arabia where he established Urology Department. He moved to Dubai and established Manchester Clinic which provide state of the art medical care for over 20 years. Recently, he started British Urology Day Surgical Centre, a mini hospital equipped with the latest technology and wide experience specialist and well trained team.
He is a member of the following societies:
• European Society of Urologist
• British Urology Association
• Emirates Urology Association
• Arab Urology Association
• First Lithotripsy in the private sector (ESWL).
• First to perform Penile Implant Surgery for treatment of impotent in UAE , 1989.
• First to introduce Thermal Therapy for the prostate.
• First to use Ozone Therapy and Colonic Irrigation in the private sector.
• Pioneer in Gastric Balloon for Morbid Obesity in Bahrain.
• First to use and introduce Microwave Hyperthermia for treatment of prostatic disease in UAE.
Dr. Ferdos Al Saigh, FRCOG
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecologist
Wide experienced specialist in Fertility,Reproductive Health & Women’s Health Care.
Member and Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in London.
Trained in England.
Has been practising in the UAE for over 20 years.
With extensive experience in her field.
Dr. Ferdos was a professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baghdad University.
Honorary Consultant of American Hospital.
Dr. Needa A. Ali
• With over 20 years of experience as specialist anesthesiologist.
• Wide experience in different fields of Anesthesia including Pediatric and Neonatal Anesthesia, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Dental and day case general surgery.
• Patient Safety is her top most priority. With Dedication and Strict supervision of Anesthesia until recovery period.
Internship (12 months rotation) followed by residency program in Medical City Teach Baghdad and Al Elwiyah Maternity Teaching Hospital in Baghdad.
1974: MB ChB, College of Medicine, University of Baghdad.
1978: DA (Distinction), College of Medicine, University of Baghdad.
1984 DA, Bolzmann Insitute for Acupuncture, University of Vienna.
I have taken parts in several regional and international congresses for Anesthesia and Dubai spine conference, monthly scientific meeting of Emirates Neuroscience Society lectures done in Neuro Spinal Hospital. Clinical attachments twice in neuro-anesthesic Teaching Hospital, Vienna.
BLS/ACLS 2016 / PALS
Dr. Ali Khafaja
• M.B.Ch.B & FICMSA in Iraqi board.
• with over 12 years of experience as specialist anesthesiologist
• Well experienced with all kinds of surgeries like in General Surgery,
OBS/GYNE, Urology, Neurosurgery, faciomaxillary, as well as Dental
surgeries for children and adult.
• Patient Safety is his top most priority. With Dedication and Strict supervision
of Anesthesia until recovery period.
Dr. Mohamed El Khouly
• European Board-certified Urologist.
• Graduating from Alexandria University in Egypt, he received his MBBCh degree in 1994.
• He completed his post-graduate training at Al Mansoura Urology & Nephrology Center
between 1996 and 1998. In 2002
• Master’s degree in Urology from Cairo University in Egypt.
• The veteran medical doctor also underwent an advanced robotic and laparoscopic
training at the Eminent Hospital in Malaysia.
• Fellowship from the European Board of Urology (FEBU) in 2006, followed by the clinical
endourologist fellowship from Heidelberg University in Germany in 2008.
• Member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the European Association of
• Urology (EAU), and the Emirati Association of Urology.
• Male & Female Urological Problems
• All types of Urinary Tract Stones with endoscopic treatment & Lithotripsy
• Male infertility & Incontinence problems
• Andrology (Impotence, erectile dysfunction & weak erection)
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)and all Prostatic Diseases (enlargement, infections &
• Early detection & management of genitourinary malignancies (minimally invasive &
• Male Potency Problems (WE, PE, Decreased Libido )